Friday 10 October 2008

Figure works



Here's couple of things I came up with in class this week.
For anyone who is interested, we took elements from different influences we liked and kind of threw them all in the mixing pot..
My influences included eduardo Paolozzi and Push Pin studios, and also regency fashion.

I always like to throw different media together and see what I can achieve with the them.

Achieving a unity means getting the most out of the software and being inventive and making use out of things that might at first seem useless (and probably end up in the waste paper basket anyway eventually). I like to get some elements of my own hand in there though of course and I enjoy the mix of using my own feel for shape and composition with the ephemera that goes in to my things.

Hope you enjoy them.


No comments: